Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bun in the oven & more

Here are some pictures of the progress of growing a little person. What a miracle of God isn't it?!







Well as you can see I've been growing right along with my baby hahahaha!! Oh well, it's worth it, and the pounds will be shed later :)

We're so excited!!! I'm 35 weeks today, which means I only have 35 more DAYS to go!!! :) YAY!!! Our baby is growing rapidly right now and putting on some baby fat, his movements are ever so strong, sometimes he makes my belly look oddly shaped; I think it's because he's stretching :) When he's done stretching my belly goes back to it's round shape. He wiggles & kicks a lot! We talk to him and read to him and we just love him so much. We are so thankful for him!! Jeremy's been wanted to have a baby since we got married, I had a list to check off first.

1) Both finish our undergrad B.S. degrees. Check
2) Get my wisdom teeth extracted. Check

I'm so grateful to have such a great hubby & now son. Soon he will be in our arms. God is so awesome!!

Now I will show you pictures of before I even knew I was pregnant.... Look how skinny I was! :) haha!
My sweet Mother in law Ella gave me this nighty for "when I have a growing belly" What perfect timing because I was actually already growing my little son at this point....I just didn't know it!!!! haha:)

And I had to throw this one in of the brothers. Brotherly love!

And now me and my lil sissy. Sisterly love!!
These are some from Jeremy's 27th birthday:)

I look really funny in this one cause I was trying to fix the numbers so they wouldn't say "72" haha!


Well thanks for reading:)

Lots of love,

Kat & Jeremy

Verse of the day:

Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice." RSV

4 comments:

  1. Kat you are gorgeous prepregnancy and at 35 weeks! You look fantastic and will have a gorgeous baby in a short time for all your effort and hard work. Love all the pictures! Can we see a pic of the baby's room....... please????

    Love ya!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tam for your cute & encouraging comment!! Yes, we will post baby room pics soon. It's coming together little by little. :)

    Love yah~

    K&J

    ReplyDelete
  3. those were fun pictures : ) Isnt it exciting to know that it is almost time to see that little baby that has been kicking and moving around inside you for so long!

    ReplyDelete