Today we went on a fancy date to....KTA!!! hahaha It's one of the local grocery stores here....
Okay, so maybe it's not really "fancy" but we got out of the house nevertheless.
These are our dates now....walking through the aisles.....checking out the sales....picking out the chocolate Silk soy milk.....Grabbing a stash of Newman's Own chocolate creme cookies.....or trying out a new flavor of chips from Kettle....
Snack attacks I tell you! It's true what they say "DON"T go grocery shopping when you're hungry! hahaha :)
Oh and now let me share this beet salad recipe I made up the other day... Hubby really likes it too! It's really simple :-)
SO all you do is chop into cubes a couple of small-medium sized beets, a handful of cilantro, a hefty tablespoon of Vegenaise, and a sprinkle of Spike's Vege-sal seasoning... and Voila! It's so good, and really refreshing too.
Beets are so good for your blood, they contain lots of iron and other essential vitamins. They are great for everyone especially those prone to anemia, or who currently have it.
I had anemia in high school and I remember my grandma recommending beets, oh how I despised beets then! haha Now I quite like them. I hope you enjoy the recipe! =)
Have a Fancy Friday!
"fancy" and tasty snacks,
Kat
You're cute sister!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when you had to drink that beet smoothie and how I was soo happy I didn't have to hahaha :P.
Well anyways little one says hello :).
Love you guys,
Vanessa & Elaine
Oh and KTA is a pretty sweet grocery store :)
ReplyDeleteHey Sis! Thanks for your comments:)
ReplyDeleteI wish tickets weren't so pricey so we could have visited on Jeremy's vacation....hopefully we can move back this summer cause we miss all the family.