Monday, February 21, 2011

Living in the Moment!

Newborn feet

Daddy & Son Love
I  can't believe my little newborn is about to be an 8 month old!! Sometimes I find myself thinking "Oh I can't wait until he can walk, talk, run, eat food that isn't 'mushy' haha"

Then I realize how stupid it is to think that way....after all he's only going to be a baby ONCE! I have to enjoy this, the whole deal! (Including withdrawals from my good old friend Sleep. Haha! ....Although I have had a lot more visits from her lately:)

I mean this is some of the most precious time, each stage has something beautiful to it....and in this stage it's his gorgeous chubby little physique, beautiful baby giggles/laugh out loud moments, wiggling all of his limbs for excitement when he knows he's about to eat, splashing with joy like there's no tomorrow during bath time, and many other unique to baby moments!!!

So now I encourage you to live in the NOW and resist the temptation to worry about tomorrow....for "each day has enough trouble of its own" and let "tomorrow worry about itself"


Note: This DOESN'T mean you should live without making plans...just don't let your plans rule YOU!!! AKA:: Make ROOM for spontaneity!!!!!!!!!! =)

 Beautiful baby giggles sent to your ear drums,

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment