I want to attack JJ with kisses :)
He is sooo handsome !!! <3We miss him and can't wait to see him.Love,All of us at abuelitas (:
thanks peeps he wants to see you too and misses you mucho
Why is fat so adorable on a baby? I want to squeeeeeeze those chubby arms!!
I know it is isn't it?! I'll 0 give extra squeezes from Auntie Tammi;) Oh my word!!!! I just sat down (I was doing chores around the house withhim strapped to me) and next thing u know I hear little baby snoring.....haha;)
I want to attack JJ with kisses :)
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo handsome !!! <3
ReplyDeleteWe miss him and can't wait to see him.
Love,
All of us at abuelitas (:
thanks peeps he wants to see you too and misses you mucho
ReplyDeleteWhy is fat so adorable on a baby? I want to squeeeeeeze those chubby arms!!
ReplyDeleteI know it is isn't it?! I'll 0 give extra squeezes from Auntie Tammi;) Oh my word!!!! I just sat down (I was doing chores around the house withhim strapped to me) and next thing u know I hear little baby snoring.....haha;)
ReplyDelete