Sunday, August 8, 2010

Grateful and Happy Parents











Hey friends and family,

This is Jeremy here. Sorry about the long dry dry spells in between blog entries. I thank you for your patience. I'm sure you can understand that our time and focus has to be shifted else where...not that it's away from you, but it's away from the computer in general. Kat is usually the one who blogs, now instead of bloggin shes boobin =)

Anyways......life is good. We feel very blessed to have a son in our midst. He's so cute and precious. He has a cool personality...even though he's only 6 weeks old. We love him. I love getting to spend QT with him and look at him closely. As he gets older, I can see myself in him from when I was a small baby (I've seen baby pictures).

He's a joy. I can't wait till he get's older and we can play and do stuff together, but, as I told Katia, I am enjoying today and looking forward to tomorrow. He's a good trooper, we take him on trips around the island and he does well, not much crying and he enjoys looking around at the sites and sounds.

God is good to us and we are very grateful for such a strong, healthy, happy son. Katia and I are also grateful for Rosy (Kat's mom) who has been so helpful to us. She cooks, cleans, helps with Jeremiah, and provides strength and experience for childrearing. We have had lots of lively company lately. Kats cousin Mari, aunt Pasy and little girl cousins were here for a week. We showed them around the island, went to waterfalls, beaches, and the volcano. So, when more family comes out, we can do the same for you!

OK, so now, I know you want to see some pictures of our little family, and especially Jeremiah! So here are some photos.

Love you guys!

Jer, Kat, and lil Jer!

"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trambled by men. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

Matthew 5:13-16

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jer & Kat!!

    Thanks so much for posting some pictures!! I love them! My little Jer Bear is looking so chubby and gorgeous. What an ADORABLE baby!! I soooo hope it works out for us to come to the US to see him (and you too). Was heaps fun chatting to you today Jer. Love you guys.

    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ is sooo adorable!

    I can't wait to see him, in like 3 weeks :D.

    So I would like the tour that you gave to my Tia Pasy, Mari & the girls lol.

    Love ya mucho!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete